- Employer Awards
Leading Employer Award: All the details!
We’re delighted to announce that we have been awarded the Leading Employer Award 2024 – which means we are repeatedly rated among the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany once again! Here’s the results:
Leading Employer 2024
Results of Leading Employer 2023
This year we performed exceptionally well in the categories of recommendation and employee satisfaction. We’re really happy and proud to continue our success from the previous year in 2023.
All the results from 2022
- Exployer Excellence: 4.5 stars in the overall performance – we are very proud of this result!
- Recommendation: With compliments – our employees feel so comfortable that they recommend us as an employer.
- Talent Communication: We are creative when it comes to attracting talent.
- Employer Satisfaction: We are convinced: Trust is the basis for any good cooperation. And we know that people can only perform at their best in a good working atmosphere. That’s why we run programs such as Fit For Future and invest into high-end workplace equipment.
- Applicant Satisfaction: You’re important to us even before you start here. Rather than long assessment centers and stress tests, applicants enjoy a transparent and fast application process in which we meet as equals, striving to find out if we fit together – in terms of attitude.
Our employees are the key to symmedia’s success. Through appreciation, trust and agility, we create the perfect framework and are pleased to see these measures honored by the Leading Employer Award – which motivates us to become even better! – Thomas Terfloth, CFO
Our symmedians are important to us, so I’m very happy about the Leading Employer award. It’s proof that we create the perfect conditions for productive and valuable working atmosphere. The award motivates me to further shape and continuously improve symmedia’s HR department. – Janika Kläsener, HR Business Partner
About Leading Employers:
“Leading Employers” is the most comprehensive examination of employer qualities in its kind. It’s an independently conducted study based on several million metadata. In total, more than 160,000 companies were included in the study. Find out more here: